BOYS VARSITY ASSISTANT HOCKEY COACH - DETROIT COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL
- Assist head coach in all aspects related to instruction and leadership within the hockey program.
- Assist with organization / preparation / execution of individual and team instruction related to practices.
- Supervise and demonstrate appropriate safety precautions throughout all aspects of the program.
- Display a positive, team-first attitude as it pertains to being an exemplary, ethical representative of Detroit Country Day School.
- Perform other duties as assigned by athletic director and/or head hockey coach.
- This is a 2019-20 Winter Sport, with a start date of Nov. 4th, 2019. Salary according to DCDS stipend structure.